Mairi Russell Funeral Services
Every funeral has its own unique requirements and we at Mairi Russell Funeral Services expect to be able to customise arrangements in your time of need to suit your individual circumstances. We aim to provide a complete service to our customers, removing as much of the burden as possible. This may include any or all of the following:
- Removal of the deceased from the place of death to our private rest rooms or to another preferred location.
- Care of the deceased including conducting of last rights, dressing, coffining, and laying to rest.
- Making all necessary arrangements for either burial or cremation.
- Providing advice for registration and making necessary appointments with the registrars.
- Providing advice and guidance regarding any assistance that may be available with meeting the funeral costs.
- Liaising with ministers, churches, or humanist celebrants depending on your preferences.
- Providing a suitable coffin of your choice.
- Providing an appropriate floral tribute of your choice.
- Hire of our hearse and driver on the day of the funeral.
- Hire of our limousine and driver, if required, on the day of the funeral.
- Liaising with third parties as required i.e. council departments, newspapers, florists, etc.
- Printing an appropriate quantity of orders of service for the funeral day.
- Conducting the funeral service and ensuring that everything runs to plan.
- Arranging for the interment of ashes following a cremation.
- Providing a suitable ashes casket of your choosing.
- Paying all expenses on your behalf.